Nearly 90% of the cumulative installed capacity of Chinese wind turbines is provided by foreign wind turbine manufacturers.

The scale of technology transfer The scale of technology transfer here refers specifically to the specific capacity of a certain type of wind turbine technology (such as 600kW, 1.5MW, etc.) transferred from foreign countries to China, and currently installed capacity in the Chinese wind power market. For different fan technology transfer models, the share of foreign-owned enterprises, Sino-foreign joint ventures and Chinese-funded enterprises in the Chinese wind turbine market can reflect the scale of technology transfer corresponding to this model to a certain extent.

Nearly 90% of the cumulative installed capacity of Chinese wind turbines is provided by foreign wind turbine manufacturers. At that time, there were only a few wind turbine manufacturers in China, and they were small in scale and backward in technology. They were not rivals of foreign manufacturers in the market competition. However, after 2005, the great development of China's wind power industry has also driven the development of the wind turbine manufacturing industry. In addition to the original enterprises such as Goldwind, Yunda, etc. to increase investment and rapid expansion, Dongfang Steam Turbine, Sinovel Wind Power (Dalian Heavy Industry Group), Xiangdian Group and other domestic large-scale manufacturing enterprises and private enterprises such as Mingyang Electric passed The purchase of licenses, the establishment of joint ventures, etc. have entered the wind turbine manufacturing market. With the development of local wind turbine enterprises in China, the proportion of foreign wind turbine enterprises in the cumulative installed capacity of wind turbines in China has been declining, from nearly 90% in 2002 to less than 40% in 2008. The remaining more than 60% of the market share, except for joint ventures. Enterprises account for less than 5%, and the rest are owned by Chinese wind turbine companies. China's domestic wind turbine companies have grown from a negligible one to more than half of China's wind turbine market. The scale of application in China is greater than the technology transferred through the mode of foreign-owned enterprises.

Professional Dc Charging Station manufacturer is located in China, including DC Ev Charger,Dc Charging Pile,Dc Fast Charging, etc.

Dc Ev Charger

Dc Charging Station,Dc Ev Charger,Dc Charging Pile,Dc Fast Charging

Shenzhen Hongjiali New Energy Co., Ltd. , http://www.hjlcharger.com